Caroline Beetz Fenske, PhD: Economics Writer, Researcher, and Editor
I can provide help in the following areas:
- Conduct economic research
- Undertake statistical analyses
- Write on a wide range of economics topics
- Edit economics documents
- Analyze economic policies and provide recommendations
Sample Projects Completed
•Edited and wrote certain sections of seven working papers on international trade, investment, and transportation for the Inter-American Development Bank.
• Provided editorial suggestions for various scholarly papers in business and economics, including for clients at the Department of Economics at John Hopkins University, Department of Statistics at University of Michigan, Foisie Business School at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and the University of Basel, Switzerland.
• Coached various PhD candidates in economics, in conjunction with their thesis advisors, on their dissertations.
• Delivered substantive comments and editorial suggestions on reports containing U.S. macroeconomic forecasts and policy implications for a university-based forecasting firm.
• Fine-tuned two grant proposals submitted by the Department of Sociology at Cornell University to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
• Edited a book on the U.S. labor market for the Center for Labor Market Studies at Northeastern University.
• Conducted statistical analyses using international trade databases for a book chapter on East Asian technology exports.
• Wrote country and sector reports on Belize, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Panama and provided policy recommendations to the Inter-American Development Bank.
All versions of your documents remain confidential. References are available upon request.