Sample projected completed:
• Wrote summary articles based on technical working papers for the Federal Reserve and co-authored another article with a Federal Reserve economist.
•Provided content / editorial suggestions on multiple working papers and documents on international trade, investment, and transportation for the Inter-American Development Bank.
• Delivered substantive comments and editorial improvements for reports containing U.S. macroeconomic forecasts and policy implications for an economic forecasting firm.
• Conducted statistical analyses using international trade databases for a book chapter on East Asian technology exports.
• Edited a book on the U.S. labor market for the Center for Labor Market Studies at Northeastern University.
• Provided comment and editorial suggestions for various scholarly papers in business and economics, including for clients at the Department of Economics at Johns Hopkins University, Department of Statistics at University of Michigan, Foisie Business School at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and the University of Basel, Switzerland.
• Fine-tuned two grant proposals submitted by the Department of Sociology at Cornell University to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
• Wrote country and sector reports on Belize, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Panama and provided policy recommendations to the Inter-American Development Bank.
• Coached various PhD candidates in economics, in conjunction with their thesis advisors, on their dissertations, including for students with English as a second language.